Michael Creber, CA, CIRP
Michael Creber is a partner with the firm's specialist advisory services group in Toronto and Chair of the Partnership Board. He provides financial and insolvency restructuring services to clients in many industries.
Extensive experience in dealing with distressed entities focused on financing, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, turnarounds, corporate recovery services and business viability reviews.
- Has been involved with a wide range of Canadian, cross-border and international projects,
- Has acted on behalf of major corporation, Canadian and foreign financial institutions, other lenders and governments,
- Has acted as an advisor to various government and regulatory agencies with respect to their role and interests in certain business enterprises,
- Has acted as administrator appointed by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario to wind-up pension plans of insolvent companies,
- Experience in a broad range of industries.