Charities and not-for-profit organizations | Schools, colleges and universities
Regulatory pressures combined with funding reductions are prompting many post-secondary institutions to increasingly focus on fiscal responsibility and operational effectiveness.
At Grant Thornton LLP, we understand the complexities of institutional funding and reporting. Our practitioners provide schools, colleges and universities with a full range of audit and advisory services that help address the issues that affect all levels of the public sector. We can help you be effective in your environment through
- key performance indicators,
- control and success measures,
- fund-based cash management,
- clarity in reporting using fund accounting, and
- sharing examples of best practices.