Our domestic tax services practitioners provide effective advice on personal tax, owner-manager tax and corporate tax.
Minimizing your tax burden involves more than preparing and filing personal income tax returns—it involves an integrated planning approach, particularly for business owner-managers and other corporate shareholders. Our integrated personal tax-planning services provide you with advice on
• customized owner-manager remuneration packages,
• tax minimization,
• income-splitting opportunities, and
• capital asset disposition strategies
Planning your business and personal taxes together will minimize your overall tax burden. We can help you get the most out of tax savings opportunities by developing integrated tax strategies that take you, your business and your family into account. We can show you the most effective way to
• design a tax efficient organization structure,
• raise capital,
• design remuneration strategies,
• establish shareholders’ agreements, and
• sell your business or plan an exit strategy.
Our objective is to structure your business to minimize taxes paid now and in the future. We keep this objective front and foremost when we prepare your corporation’s tax returns and other tax filings. We also use accepted tax planning strategies to ensure your tax and other business objectives are met. These strategies include
• corporate reorganizations,
• asset transfers,
• amalgamations and wind-ups,
• the restructuring of corporate share capital,
• corporate tax minimization strategies, and
• annual planning and compliance services.