Martha Oner is a partner and the national leader of the R&D and government incentives practice. Martha assists clients across all industries on SR&ED, OIDMTC and other tax incentive matters.
With over 14 years' experience as a tax specialist in government incentives, Martha helps clients across all industries to file maximized and substantiated tax credit claims. Her clients include food & beverage, medical, manufacturing, information technology, green technology, construction and agriculture industries. She assists clients with all aspects of claim eligibility, preparation and review.
Martha received her Bachelor of Science, (Biochemistry & Business) from the University of Waterloo. She is a member of the Women's Executive Network having placed as a 2007 Protege in the Wisdom II Program and a frequent speaker and contributor on SR&ED, digital media, technology and tax incentive matters to the following:
- Canadian Biogas Conference
- Canadian Chinese Professional Accountants
- Indo-Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Federated Press 7th Tax Planning for R&D
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Haltech Regional Innovation Centre
- Contributor to Grand Valley Construction
- Contributor to PLANT Magazine
- CPA Canada, Member of SRED
Symposium Advisory Committee
- Vice-Chair Grand Valley Construction
Association's Leaders in Construction
Grant Thornton's national R&D and government incentives practice includes over 50 practitioners across Canada (including Raymond Chabot), able to leverage your research investment into additional funding opportunities.