Some advice just states the obvious.
But to give the kind of advice that’s going to make a real difference to your clients you’ve got to listen critically, dig beneath the surface, challenge assumptions and be credible and confident enough to make suggestions right from the start.
At Grant Thornton you’ve got to be ready to kick start a career right at the heart of business.
We work hard to ensure that your transition from school to work is an enriching and positive experience. We offer extensive training and support to help you obtain your professional designation, as well as throughout all aspects of your career. We provide best-in-class management skills and executive development programs to support your career aspirations.
Grant Thornton aspires to create an environment where the most talented, likeable and successful professionals aspire to work, and are engaged and empowered to really make a difference. As a world-class learning and development organization, one of the most significant rewards we offer our people is to continuously improve their skills and knowledge as they build their capacity to serve our clients. Using our internal expertise, and in collaborating with member firms around the world, we aim to provide best in class people programs and learning opportunities.
Common Final Exam
Across Canada, we have many customized professional development programs and initiatives to help you prepare for, and write, the Common Final Examination.
Some examples include:
• Providing each candidate with a study mentor to help with case studies, exam preparation and balancing study and workloads
• A week long in-depth workshop
• Opportunities to work with, and learn from, senior professionals inside the firm, including Partners
• A personal coach for career guidance
• Paid time off to study for exams
• In addition to our comprehensive internal CFE preparation, we retain some of Canada's top external CFE consultants to ensure that you are prepared