Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
- Construction & Real Estate Powering the resurgence of REITs in Canada - how policy changes could support growth
- Startups Seven fundamentals for tech companies – stay ahead of the CRA
- tax alert Employers and pension plans: Year-end GST/HST obligations
- Tax Alert 2018 Ontario Fall Economic Statement
- Advisory Audit considerations for the cryptocurrency industry
Toronto, ON (December 17, 2018) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) proudly welcomes GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc. (GrowthPoint), a management consulting firm that focuses on establishing harmonious sales and marketing functions for companies to improve business performance and accelerate growth.
Grant Thornton is immensely proud of our people who recently passed their Common Final Exam. Congratulations!
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada's leading professional services firms providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome John Nash and his team who have served clients of Cape Breton for over 35 years.