I’ve been a proud part of the Grant Thornton team for the past 18 years. I am the lead partner for our Transactions practice in Southern Alberta, where I advise clients from a wide range of industries.
As a Chartered Business Valuator, I have prepared valuation opinions, estimates of fair market value and fairness opinions for many different purposes:
- purchase or sale of a business
- corporate reorganization
- conversion to income trusts
- related-party transactions
- resolution of shareholder disputes
- equitable division of matrimonial property
My role goes well beyond valuations. I enjoy taking the time to get to know my clients and their business—to ensure that my approach is always thorough and stands up to the toughest scrutiny.
When I'm not working, I enjoy coaching my children in sports, traveling and golfing.