I am the managing partner of the Northern Alberta Business Unit, as well as a partner in the domestic tax services group. I am also a member of our professional services group but also work with clients in the construction and real estate, manufacturing, and oil and gas services groups.
I have a great deal of experience providing tax and advisory services to privately held clients with a focus on corporate reorganizations, estate and succession planning, insurance products and retirement compensation arrangements.
Community service and volunteering are very important to me so I spend most of my time serving in a number of capacities:
- Member of the Entrepreneurial CA Group of Edmonton and the Accountants/Lawyers Group of Edmonton
- Tax instructor with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Board Trustee and volunteer fundraiser for the Sturgeon Hospital Foundation
- Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
- Active supporter for the Holy Family Parish in St. Albert
Summer for me means time spent on the golf course, watching baseball, or spending time at the cottage with my family. In the winter it’s curling or staying indoors with a great book.