- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Tim Fahey appointed as new managing partner for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- 2017 Federal Budget
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
- Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
On November 6, TheCannalysts and Grant Thornton LLP present the WE Cann™ Conference, a one-day event that profiles the present and future economic impact of the cannabis industry in Canada.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is happy to welcome MacPherson Roche Smith, a long-standing Charlottetown based public accounting and consulting firm.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firm providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with Drew Lee-Hai in Salmon Arm.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leader in accounting and advisory services, is collaborating with Volta, the Halifax-based innovation hub for entrepreneurs, to help grow Canadian startups.
The 2018 Private Business Growth Award program is underway and accepting applications from Canada’s top private businesses. The award, now in its sixth year recognizes outstanding businesses that are driven by people, culture and innovation. The award is the collective vision of Grant Thornton LLP and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to shine a spotlight on Canadian private businesses, and provide a platform for recognition for their outstanding contribution to their communities and the economy.
Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
Grant Thornton Limited is proud to announce that the team at Abakhan & Associates, a well-known licensed insolvency trustee firm that has served communities throughout British Columbia for 20 years, will join Grant Thornton Limited, effective May 1, 2018.
Grant Thornton LLP is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 11th year that the firm has been recognized, ranking six overall.
McColl Turner LLP, one of the leading accounting firms in the Kawarthas, is proud to announce they have joined Grant Thornton LLP. This union marks Grant Thornton’s focus on providing enhanced services and resources for clients in eastern Ontario.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firm providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its expansion into Penticton, B.C., as it welcomes White Kennedy LLP to the firm.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Ross Pope LLP, a well-established firm in Northeastern Ontario. The new relationship will strengthen Grant Thornton's presence in Kirkland Lake and Timmins by providing accounting, tax and advisory services for current and future clients.