- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Ross Pope LLP, a well-established firm in Northeastern Ontario. The new relationship will strengthen Grant Thornton's presence in Kirkland Lake and Timmins by providing accounting, tax and advisory services for current and future clients.
Grant Thornton LLP is proud to announce their recognition as one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion in Canada. The list of the 25 Best Workplaces for Inclusion is based on direct feedback from employees of the hundreds of organizations that were surveyed by Great Place to Work®.
Grant Thornton LLP in Winnipeg welcomes Brent Stefanson and Phil Romaniuk, formerly partners of Stefanson Lee Romaniuk, to the firm. Both individuals bring a combined experience and service offering that will provide more opportunities and growth to clients in Manitoba.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading accounting and advisory firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce the opening of its new office in Windsor, Ontario and Essex, Ontario effective January 1, 2018.
Grant Thornton LLP in Halifax, kicks off 2018 with a historic move to the innovative Nova Centre. Located in the city’s downtown core, the 36,000 square foot space, on the 10th and 11th floors, is now home to the firm.
Grant Thornton LLP welcomes F. Kent Williams CA, Inc, a well-respected accounting firm in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, as the firm continues to broaden its footprint in eastern Canada.
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Fahey, CPA, CA, as the Managing Partner for Newfoundland and Labrador.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP are proud to announce the 2017 Private Business Growth Award winner – Rocky Mountaineer.
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Peterson in the role of Partner, Assurance Services and Christa Walkden, Principle, leading US Personal Tax for Manitoba.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP are proud to announce the 2017 Top 10 Finalists for the Private Business Growth Award.