- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP, Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, has been awarded a 2017 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in the Voice of the Customer category. This award further validates our commitment to our clients, colleagues and communities.
Grant Thornton LLP, Vancouver Island, welcomes LL Brougham Inc. as the firm continues to grow in western Canada. Led by respected sole practitioner Lindalee Brougham, LL Brougham has served Vancouver Island clients for 17 years.
Grant Thornton LLP is distinctly honoured to be recognized today as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 10th year that the firm has been recognized, ranking seventh overall.
The Private Business Growth Award program, presented by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP commences this month, recognizing some of Canada’s top private businesses. This program honours private Canadian businesses that have achieved strategic, sustainable and holistic growth.
Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax office team, invites you to attend an on-site media briefing at the Nova Centre, the morning of Thursday, April 13, 2017, where the firm will share some exciting news.
After 41 years in Cogswell Tower, Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax, NS, announces that it has signed a lease for 36,000 square feet of commercial office space at the state-of-the-art Nova Centre, located at the heart of the Halifax business community.
Today, Grant Thornton LLP and JWN released its annual Service & Supply Outlook Report, entitled “Delivering Change – Aligning with a new normal”. Reflecting on insight from over 350 representatives of the oil and gas service & supply industry. To view full: 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report
Grant Thornton LLP expands its advisory and cybersecurity team, welcoming accomplished expert Sunil Chand as leader of the National cybersecurity practice.
As expected, today Finance Minister Bill Morneau presented a deficit budget. While maintaining its focus on the middle class through targeted investments in innovation and skills training, the budget also emphasizes tax fairness for Canadians.
A network of tax advisors from Grant Thornton LLP are available from coast-to-coast to provide insight on the federal budget’s impact on Canadian businesses and the economy.