- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Today, Grant Thornton LLP and JWN released its annual Service & Supply Outlook Report, entitled “Delivering Change – Aligning with a new normal”. Reflecting on insight from over 350 representatives of the oil and gas service & supply industry. To view full: 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report
As expected, today Finance Minister Bill Morneau presented a deficit budget. While maintaining its focus on the middle class through targeted investments in innovation and skills training, the budget also emphasizes tax fairness for Canadians.
A network of tax advisors from Grant Thornton LLP are available from coast-to-coast to provide insight on the federal budget’s impact on Canadian businesses and the economy.
Grant Thornton LLP, Canada, proudly announces that it was named one of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Women in Canada on March 6 – a true honour at a time when the world pays tribute to International Women’s Day.
Grant Thornton helps break down the Canadian federal budget for businesses and families.
In the Manufacturers’ Outlook 2017 Report, published by PLANT Magazine highlights key drivers of growth, including: innovation, exporting, investment and productivity.
Partners Ltd.’s personal insolvency and corporate recovery services on Vancouver Island join Grant Thornton Limited.
To celebrate the holiday season, Grant Thornton LLP will be taking a look back at “the year that was” with the 12 Days of Insights social media campaign.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP, proudly announce the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner – AGNORA Inc.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Yule Anderson from the Kootenay region (Castlegar, BC) as we continue to broaden our footprint in western Canada. The combined leadership and service offerings will provide more opportunity for clients and enable further holistic growth.