- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP, Canada, proudly announces that it was named one of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Women in Canada on March 6 – a true honour at a time when the world pays tribute to International Women’s Day.
Grant Thornton helps break down the Canadian federal budget for businesses and families.
Grant Thornton LLP and SYSPRO Canada, proudly sponsored Manufacturers’ Outlook 2017 Report, published by PLANT Magazine – partnering in the development of the report and sharing its findings. Reflecting on engagement with over 500 leading manufacturing executives across the country, the report highlights key drivers of growth, including: innovation, exporting, investment and productivity.
Partners Ltd.’s personal insolvency and corporate recovery services on Vancouver Island join Grant Thornton Limited.
To celebrate the holiday season, Grant Thornton LLP will be taking a look back at “the year that was” with the 12 Days of Insights social media campaign.
Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
On November 17, 2017, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario) hosted a celebration where 59 new CPA Fellows where named and bestowed with the FCPA designation. Grant Thornton LLP Canada proudly congratulates David Peneycad, FCPA, FCA, and Steve Bishop FCPA, FCA, on being honoured among this esteemed group of new fellows.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP, proudly announce the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner – AGNORA Inc.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Yule Anderson, a well-respected and established accounting firm in the Kootenay region (Castlegar, BC) as Grant Thornton continues to broaden its footprint in western Canada. The combined leadership and service offerings of these two like-minded firms will provide more opportunity for clients and enable further holistic growth.
Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP proudly announce the 2016 Top 10 Finalists for the national Private Business Growth Award. This distinguished award pays tribute to the integral role that Canada’s private businesses play in growing our country’s economy.
Hayes Stewart Little, & Co., Vancouver Island's premier professional accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce they will be joining Grant Thornton LLP, Canada effective October 1, 2016. This historic union will result in enhanced services for clients by offering a broader range of local and global resources and expertise. It will also bring the added benefit of a new combination of leadership, experience and enriched national services, all of which will help clients with future growth opportunities.