- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP proudly announce the 2016 Top 10 Finalists for the national Private Business Growth Award. This distinguished award pays tribute to the integral role that Canada’s private businesses play in growing our country’s economy.
Hayes Stewart Little, & Co., Vancouver Island's premier professional accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce they will be joining Grant Thornton LLP, Canada effective October 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, Prince Edward Island (PEI), collaborates with Charlottetown airport to develop a unique client centric advertising campaign that is the first of its kind for the airport.
Junior Achievement of Northern Alberta & NWT is pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for our 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame inductees.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm, and one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, proudly announces and recognizes its new 2016 Partners and Principals.
Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
Grant Thornton LLP and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, team-up to recognize and celebrate some of Canada’s leading private business success stories with the Private Business Growth Award. This award honours private businesses for their strategic, sustainable and holistic growth and success.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Steve Bishop, CPA, CA, BBA, MBA, as new National Assurance Leader, effective May 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Kevin Moshal, CPA, CA, as new Managing Partner for Southern Ontario, effective May 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Kyle McMurtry, CPA, CA, as new Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba, effective May 1, 2016.
On May 19, 2016 the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta ruled in favour of Grant Thornton Limited, the Receiver and Trustee in the Redwater Energy Corporation receivership and bankruptcy proceedings, upholding its right to disclaim Redwater’s non-producing oil wells and sell its producing ones.