- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Grant Thornton LLP has been awarded a 2016 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in the Overall Business Impact category. This award further validates our commitment to listening to the voice of our clients and driving change across our business.
Grant Thornton marks the celebration of its new Kitchener-Waterloo office. The firm and its people bring strong roots within the Kitchener-Waterloo business community.
Grant Thornton LLP is proud to be recognized today as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, ranking the highest among participating professional service firms across the country.
A quarterly global business survey of 2,500 businesses in 36 economies finds global business optimism has fallen to a three-year low in the first quarter of 2016.
The PBGA program, presented by Grant Thornton LLP and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, commences this month recognizing some of Canada’s top private businesses. This program shines a spotlight on private companies that have achieved strategic and sustainable growth.
Kevin brings a breadth and depth of experience to his new role, along with a successful record for delivering exceptional client experiences.
Grant Thornton LLP is a purpose-driven organization. Each of our talented new Partners and Principals is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive.