- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
TORONTO, ON (Thursday Sept 12, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton), one of Canada's leading accounting and advisory firms, is pleased to announce it is partnering with Pegasystems Inc., the software company empowering digital transformation at the world’s leading enterprises. This partnership will provide clients with deep industry expertise and leading digital transformation solutions to meet their strategic business needs.
By partnering with Pega, Grant Thornton enhances its delivery of powerful and innovative solutions to organizations across Canada, providing opportunities to accelerate growth, operational effectiveness and business transformation. Clients will benefit from digital transformation solutions that better protect information integrity through cloud-based data residency, helping to mitigate risk, protect reputation and instill customer confidence. Leveraging the low-code Pega PlatformTM and Pega Robotic AutomationTM technology, Grant Thornton helps clients remain competitive, keep costs low, improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency.
“Clients turn to Grant Thornton to help guide their digital transformation. Through our collaboration with Pega, we strengthen the products and solutions we offer to help clients traverse the digital landscape,” said Geoff Cronin, National Advisory Service Line Leader, Grant Thornton.
“The strategic combination of Pega’s low-code platform and robotic automation solutions with Grant Thornton’s deep experience driving operational efficiency for companies in the Canadian market will enable Canadian clients to transform the way they do business. This partnership will help these organizations remain competitive by increasing efficiency and providing optimal customer experiences,” added Eric Musser, Vice President, Partner Ecosystems, and Pegasystems.
Grant Thornton works with clients to help future-proof their business through strategic and trusted advice and solutions that bridge the digital gap to drive real business impact. In tandem with Pegasystems, Grant Thornton offers market-leading technology and industry expertise to help clients execute on their digital initiatives and vision.
As a recognized leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence, Pega's adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified, low-code Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend and change applications. Its CRM and digital process automation (DPA) solutions – powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation – help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.