- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Prince Albert, SK (Jan. 1, 2019 )
Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) announced that effective January 1, 2019, Grayling Business Consulting (Grayling) of Prince Albert, has joined the firm. Over the years, Grayling has garnered a reputation for its commitment to its clients and community. Their strategic vision for growth, and focus on serving its clients lead them to join Grant Thornton, as it will enable Prince Albert businesses to further benefit from additional resources.
“The needs of businesses in Prince Albert are evolving, and so this union with Grant Thornton is an effort towards keeping a positive results-driven momentum going,” said Marlyn Phillips-Leson, Owner at Grayling Business Consulting. “We are thrilled by the notion of taking our clients to the next level of success.”
“Both firms share an enthusiasm to bring forward new possibilities to their clients. When you combine two teams that have a common culture, they have unlimited potential to achieve great things,” said Norm Raynard, Regional Managing Partner, Western Canada at Grant Thornton LLP. “Uniting with Grayling symbolizes our commitment to growth, and serving our communities as we engage with dynamic businesses in Saskatchewan and across the nation.”
The Prince Albert team can be found at their new office located at 321 Marquis Rd., Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. This will be Grant Thornton’s first office in the province.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.