- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
Toronto, ON (December 17, 2018)
Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) proudly welcomes GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc. (GrowthPoint), a management consulting firm that focuses on establishing harmonious sales and marketing functions for companies to improve business performance and accelerate growth. Founded in 2014, the firm’s areas of specialization include; digital transformation, innovation, go-to-market strategy, and customer experience.
“Our clients look to Grant Thornton as business advisors to navigate them through their business opportunities and growth strategies. The addition of GrowthPoint to our portfolio of advisory capabilities enables us to work with our clients specifically on reaching their market growth potential and execution,” said Geoff Cronin, National Advisory Services Leader, at Grant Thornton. “We are excited to work with the professionals at GrowthPoint, to help our clients realize their ambitions.”
GrowthPoint’s culture is framed around the concept that collaboration and teamwork deliver positive outcomes and effective, December 17, partners Todd Blair and Sanjay Desai along with their team of associates will join Grant Thornton’s National Advisory Services team.
“In joining the Grant Thornton team, we look forward to bringing a portfolio of strategic business-oriented capabilities to clients,” says Todd Blair, Partner at GrowthPoint. “We are committed to working with our clients as partners toward their business goals.”
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.