- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP welcomes F. Kent Williams CA, Inc, a well-respected accounting firm in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, as the firm continues to broaden its footprint in eastern Canada.
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Fahey, CPA, CA, as the Managing Partner for Newfoundland and Labrador.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP are proud to announce the 2017 Private Business Growth Award winner – Rocky Mountaineer.
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Peterson in the role of Partner, Assurance Services and Christa Walkden, Principle, leading US Personal Tax for Manitoba.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP are proud to announce the 2017 Top 10 Finalists for the Private Business Growth Award.
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruno Godin, National Leader, US Corporate Tax and Kashif Islam, US Corporate Tax Leader, Southern Ontario effective immediately.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Craig Keller Professional Corporation to the Kitchener office. By expanding, the office will enhance its ability to service clients with a comprehensive range of resources and advisory services.
Grant Thornton LLP announced that it has acquired the PricewaterhouseCoopers’ practice in Corner Brook, along with a team of five new colleagues, effective September 1, 2017.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly announces that Kevin Ladner, the firm’s Executive Partner & Chief Executive Officer, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX), an independent association of business families and family enterprise professional advisors.
Grant Thornton LLP, Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, has been awarded a 2017 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in the Voice of the Customer category. This award further validates our commitment to our clients, colleagues and communities.