- Press releases
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Tim Fahey appointed as new managing partner for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- 2017 Federal Budget
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
- Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
Grant Thornton LLP is distinctly honoured to be recognized today as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 10th year that the firm has been recognized, ranking seventh overall.
The Private Business Growth Award program, presented by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP commences this month, recognizing some of Canada’s top private businesses. This program honours private Canadian businesses that have achieved strategic, sustainable and holistic growth.
Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax office team, invites you to attend an on-site media briefing at the Nova Centre, the morning of Thursday, April 13, 2017, where the firm will share some exciting news.
After 41 years in Cogswell Tower, Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax, NS, announces that it has signed a lease for 36,000 square feet of commercial office space at the state-of-the-art Nova Centre, located at the heart of the Halifax business community.
Today, Grant Thornton LLP and JWN released its annual Service & Supply Outlook Report, entitled “Delivering Change – Aligning with a new normal”. Reflecting on insight from over 350 representatives of the oil and gas service & supply industry. To view full: 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report
Grant Thornton LLP expands its advisory and cybersecurity team, welcoming accomplished expert Sunil Chand as leader of the National cybersecurity practice.
As expected, today Finance Minister Bill Morneau presented a deficit budget. While maintaining its focus on the middle class through targeted investments in innovation and skills training, the budget also emphasizes tax fairness for Canadians.
A network of tax advisors from Grant Thornton LLP are available from coast-to-coast to provide insight on the federal budget’s impact on Canadian businesses and the economy.
Grant Thornton LLP, Canada, proudly announces that it was named one of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Women in Canada on March 6 – a true honour at a time when the world pays tribute to International Women’s Day.
Grant Thornton helps break down the Canadian federal budget for businesses and families.