- GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc. joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Tim Fahey appointed as new managing partner for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- 2017 Federal Budget
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
- Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
- John Nash and team join Grant Thornton LLP
Grant Thornton helps break down the Canadian federal budget for businesses and families.
Grant Thornton LLP and SYSPRO Canada, proudly sponsored Manufacturers’ Outlook 2017 Report, published by PLANT Magazine – partnering in the development of the report and sharing its findings. Reflecting on engagement with over 500 leading manufacturing executives across the country, the report highlights key drivers of growth, including: innovation, exporting, investment and productivity.
Partners Ltd.’s personal insolvency and corporate recovery services on Vancouver Island join Grant Thornton Limited.
To celebrate the holiday season, Grant Thornton LLP will be taking a look back at “the year that was” with the 12 Days of Insights social media campaign.
Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
On November 17, 2017, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario) hosted a celebration where 59 new CPA Fellows where named and bestowed with the FCPA designation. Grant Thornton LLP Canada proudly congratulates David Peneycad, FCPA, FCA, and Steve Bishop FCPA, FCA, on being honoured among this esteemed group of new fellows.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP, proudly announce the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner – AGNORA Inc.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Yule Anderson, a well-respected and established accounting firm in the Kootenay region (Castlegar, BC) as Grant Thornton continues to broaden its footprint in western Canada. The combined leadership and service offerings of these two like-minded firms will provide more opportunity for clients and enable further holistic growth.
Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP proudly announce the 2016 Top 10 Finalists for the national Private Business Growth Award. This distinguished award pays tribute to the integral role that Canada’s private businesses play in growing our country’s economy.
Hayes Stewart Little, & Co., Vancouver Island's premier professional accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce they will be joining Grant Thornton LLP, Canada effective October 1, 2016. This historic union will result in enhanced services for clients by offering a broader range of local and global resources and expertise. It will also bring the added benefit of a new combination of leadership, experience and enriched national services, all of which will help clients with future growth opportunities.
Grant Thornton LLP, Prince Edward Island (PEI), collaborates with Charlottetown airport to develop a unique client centric advertising campaign that is the first of its kind for the airport.