- Press releases
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Tim Fahey appointed as new managing partner for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes cybersecurity expert Sunil Chand
- Grant Thornton: 2017 Federal Budget focuses on fairness and building a strong middle class through innovation and skills training
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- Grant Thornton LLP, PLANT Magazine and SYSPRO Canada, share optimistic 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton International Ltd.’s annual Women in Business report
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the largest business organization in the country, team-up to recognize and celebrate some of Canada’s leading private business success stories with the Private Business Growth Award. This award honours commendable private businesses for their strategic, sustainable and holistic growth and success.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Steve Bishop, CPA, CA, BBA, MBA, as new National Assurance Leader, effective May 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Kevin Moshal, CPA, CA, as new Managing Partner for Southern Ontario, effective May 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Kyle McMurtry, CPA, CA, as new Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba, effective May 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm, announces that in a pivotal decision released May 19, 2016 the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta ruled in favour of Grant Thornton Limited, the Receiver and Trustee in the Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) receivership and bankruptcy proceedings, upholding its right to disclaim Redwater’s non-producing oil wells and sell its producing ones.
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Wade Taylor, CPA, CA, FEA, as new Managing Partner for Nova Scotia, effective May 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, has been awarded a 2016 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in the Overall Business Impact category. This award further validates our commitment to listening to the voice of our clients and driving change across our business.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, marks the celebration of its new Kitchener-Waterloo office on May 26 with an Open House event from 4 – 7 p.m. The firm and its people bring strong roots within the Kitchener-Waterloo business community and everyone is thrilled to have the office located in the historic Tannery District.
Grant Thornton LLP is proud to be recognized today as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, ranking the highest among participating professional service firms across the country.
A quarterly global business survey of 2,500 businesses in 36 economies finds global business optimism has fallen to a three-year low in the first quarter of 2016.