- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Craig Keller Professional Corporation to the Kitchener office.
Kitchener, ON - September 7, 2017
By expanding, the office will enhance its ability to service clients with a comprehensive range of resources and advisory services.
“I am honoured to welcome Craig Keller Professional Corporation to our team,” says Jim Copeland, Chief Operating Officer & Regional Managing Partner, Central Canada, Grant Thornton LLP. “With our strong commitment to the communities in which we live and work, this provides us with an excellent opportunity to grow our team and business in Southern Ontario, and to be a leader in serving private businesses in Kitchener-Waterloo.”
“Grant Thornton is a highly regarded firm that shares my appreciation and commitment to our clients,” says Craig Keller. “The combination of an approachable team, backed by resources and reach of a global firm, will help us achieve our goals moving forward. I am thrilled to begin this new chapter in the firm’s history.”
"Serving Kitchener for the last 38 years, Craig Keller has built a robust business, offering personalised service and advice, tailored to the unique needs of private business,” says, Kevin Moshal, Managing Partner, Southern Ontario, Grant Thornton LLP. “Craig Keller’s operations will relocate to the Grant Thornton office located at 121 Charles Street, Kitchener, where his clients can expect the same service and rapport - without interruption.”