- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Peterson in the role of Partner, Assurance Services and Christa Walkden, Principle, leading US Personal Tax for Manitoba.
Toronto, ON - November 7, 2017
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Peterson in the role of Partner, Assurance Services and Christa Walkden, Principle, leading U.S. Personal Tax for Manitoba.
Both professionals will focus on advising dynamic organizations in Winnipeg and across Manitoba.
“Grant Thornton is honoured to bring these talented people on board,” says Kyle McMurtry, Managing Partner, Manitoba, Grant Thornton LLP. “These recent appointments reflect our commitment to delivering value to our clients, colleagues and communities.”
Ryan Peterson, CPA, CA, CBV - As Partner, Assurance Services, Ryan was most recently an Audit Principal with a Winnipeg-based firm of Chartered Professional Accountants. He brings substantial experience serving the private business and not-for-profit sectors with a focus on succession planning. Ryan was also Past Chair of the Board of Directors for Better Business Bureau of Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario.
Christa Walkden, CPA (ND), MST, TEP – Christa brings counsel on U.S. tax matters, including estate planning, structuring, and compliance and planning for personal, corporate, and state income tax. Her expertise spans 20 plus years working on both sides of the border, including leading the cross-border tax services practice at 49th Parallel Tax Services, Inc.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.