- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Fahey, CPA, CA, as the Managing Partner for Newfoundland and Labrador.
Toronto, ON - November 21, 2017
In his new role, Tim will lead a team of 90 people across five office locations in Newfoundland and Labrador. He will oversee market share growth, talent development, and the delivery of a full suite of assurance, tax, and advisory services. He will also serve on Grant Thornton’s National Senior Leadership Team and contribute to the firm’s strategy from a national and regional perspective.
“Tim prides himself on delivering an exceptional client experience by taking the time to understand his client’s needs and objectives,” said Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “His experience and strong network in the region will add strength to our existing team, particularly our work within the private and public sectors.”
Tim has spent the last 18 years as an advisor to clients in the oil and gas, technology, insurance, healthcare, construction and real estate industries, helping clients to identify insightful and practical solutions that can help their businesses grow and succeed. He is president of the Rotary Club of St. John’s and a Director of Waypoints, a nonprofit that provides support to vulnerable children, youth and families.
Grant Thornton is a rapidly growing national firm, present in Canada’s largest cities, with strong roots in towns and communities across the country, including offices in Corner Brook, Gander, Grand Falls-Windsor, Marystown, and St. John’s.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.