- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Toronto, ON (April 26, 2019) – Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
This marks the 12th year that the firm has received this recognition.
“We’re very proud to be one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. Culture is my number one priority, and I never take this recognition for granted. We’re very fortunate to have wonderful colleagues who work hard every day, and are committed to building our exceptional culture,” says Kevin Ladner, CEO and Executive Partner, Grant Thornton LLP.
The list of “Best Workplaces in Canada” is compiled by Great Place to Work® Canada. The competition process is based on two criteria: two-thirds of the total score comes from a survey completed by employees, along with their open-ended comments about their organization; the remaining one-third of the score comes from an in-depth audit of the organization’s culture, including an evaluation of the core values and philosophies that underpin its people practices.
This process offers a rigorous representation of the organization from an employee perspective, and an overall portrait of the workplace culture. Together, they provide crucial data relative to the five trust-building dimensions of a Great Place to Work®: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
“We’re thrilled to be named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again,” says Sharon Healy, Chief People & Culture Officer, Grant Thornton LLP. “This recognition means a lot to our people, and is a reflection of how they feel about being a part of the Grant Thornton team.”
If you are interested in learning more about careers at Grant Thornton LLP, please visit Grantthornton.ca/en/Careers/
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada
Further enquiries, please contact:
National Marketing & Communications Leader
T +1 416 369 7056