- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, marks the celebration of its new Kitchener-Waterloo office on May 26 with an Open House event from 4 – 7 p.m.
Toronto, ON - May 9, 2016
The firm and its people bring strong roots within the Kitchener-Waterloo business community and everyone is thrilled to have the office located in the historic Tannery District.
While Grant Thornton began operations in Kitchener only a short year ago, the new larger office was necessary to accommodate the firm’s rapid growth—and future expansion plans. This office is expected to be a contemporary hub where business professionals can meet, connect and access expert advice, with a service offering that includes audit, tax and advisory.
Invitation to open house event:
Who: Grant Thornton LLP (Canada)
What: New office Open House event
- Visit the new office space; meet and mingle with some local business leaders, in addition to newly appointed Grant Thornton, CEO, Kevin Ladner
- Share in some canapés and enjoy a tasting of some local craft brews
- Featuring a one-time art exhibit curated by Homer Watson House & Gallery showcasing Homer Watson paintings and a variety of work from local contemporary artists
Homer Watson House & Gallery is the homestead of Homer Watson, Canada's first noted landscape artist (1855-1936). In 1980, the house and surrounding three-acre property were designated under the Ontario Heritage Act as being of architectural and historic significance. Our mission is to preserve and celebrate the legacy of Homer Watson's creative spirit by stimulating the appreciation, enjoyment and practice of the visual arts.
When: Thursday, May 26, 2016 – 4 - 7 p.m.
Where: The Tannery, 121 Charles Street West, Kitchener / (map)
RSVP: Amy Mulhern, National Media Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / 416-360-4970
“Contemporary office spaces are designed to harness the power of collaboration and enable meaningful conversations,” added Jim Copeland, COO and Regional Managing Partner for Grant Thornton in Ontario. “Our new space will bring private business owners together, so they can engage in insightful conversations and foster positive change.”
To learn more about the new Kitchener-Waterloo office—or Grant Thornton services—contact: