- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP in Winnipeg welcomes Brent Stefanson and Phil Romaniuk, formerly partners of Stefanson Lee Romaniuk, to the firm.
Toronto, ON - January 4, 2018
Both individuals bring a combined experience and service offering that will provide more opportunities and growth to clients in Manitoba.
In their new roles at Grant Thornton, Stefanson and Romaniuk will manage key account relationships and provide business consulting and strategic solutions in accounting, bookkeeping, advisory, retirement planning and tax.
“I’m excited to see yet another successful expansion of our team,” says Kyle McMurtry, Managing Partner, Manitoba, Grant Thornton LLP. “Brent and Phil both demonstrate excellent industry acumen, commitment to strengthening our brand in Manitoba and an unmatched ability to create value for our clients.”
Brent Stefanson has more than 30 years of personal and corporate tax, accounting and advisory services experience advising owner-managed businesses. He has been actively involved in the Winnipeg community as past Board Member of the National Capital Commission and Assiniboine Park Rangers AA Hockey Association.
For over 30 years, Phil Romaniuk has advised owner-managed businesses and the not-for-profit sector providing accounting, tax and business related services. Phil has also been actively involved in the community as a coach, volunteer, and board member of a number of community based organizations.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.