- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading accounting and advisory firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce the opening of its new office in Windsor, Ontario and Essex, Ontario effective January 1, 2018.
Toronto ON - January 4, 2018
Grant Thornton has entered the market for the first time with the acquisition of Hyatt Lassaline LLP to expand its presence in southwestern Ontario and the Michigan border. With this latest acquisition, Grant Thornton now has 16 offices in Ontario and over 140 across Canada.
Founded in 1997, Hyatt Lassaline has been a leader in assurance, tax and business advisory in the region with an industry focus in agriculture, manufacturing, not-for-profit, hospitality and more. All 30 team members, including partners Don Lassaline, Jeff Ostrow and Sandy Anderson, will continue to work out of their offices in Windsor-Essex County, which will now operate under the Grant Thornton banner.
“We’re thrilled to open our first office in one of Canada’s fastest-growing economies to help support clients in the community,” says Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “Our firm is committed to Windsor-Essex for the long-term and look forward to adding value to the area for many more years to come.”
“There is a really good fit between the two firms in terms of values and culture and we’re delighted to have the Hyatt Lassaline team onboard,” says Kevin Moshal, Managing Partner, Ontario, Grant Thornton LLP. “This new partnership will build another level of experience for our southern Ontario business unit and provide clients with even more expertise and advice to help them grow.”
The new offices are located at 2510 Ouellette Ave, Suite 203 in Windsor, Ontario and 14 Victoria Ave in Essex, Ontario.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.