- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP in Halifax, is delighted to kick-off 2018 with a historic move to the innovative Nova Centre. Located in the city’s downtown core, the 36,000 square foot space, on the 10th and 11th floors, is now home to the firm’s audit, tax and advisory groups, in addition to IT, finance, marketing, and HR.
Toronto ON - January 2, 2018
Earlier this year, Grant Thornton announced its intention to move a team of 185 people from Cogswell Tower to the recently opened Nova Centre. This new environment will feature enhanced collaboration through barrier-free workspaces, an abundance of natural light and space for all of the firm’s client service people to be on the same floor. The Nova Centre is LEED Gold certified and features SMART building technology, a first in Atlantic Canada.
“This move is an important part of our growth strategy and the beginning of an exciting chapter for Grant Thornton in the region,” says Wade Taylor, Managing Partner, Nova Scotia, Grant Thornton LLP. “The location, amenities and modern space provides not just a place of work, but a destination for colleagues and clients to collaborate and meet.”
The firm traces its earliest roots back to downtown Halifax in the 1930s and currently has ten office locations in Nova Scotia and over 140 locations across Canada. It is also experiencing strong national growth with new offices recently opening in southern Ontario and acquisitions from coast-to-coast.
The Grant Thornton Limited consumer insolvency practice in Halifax will remain at the Bay West Centre on Mumford Road.
For more information, please contact:
Regional Marketing Manager – Atlantic
T +1 902 420 1383
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.