- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
To celebrate the holiday season, Grant Thornton LLP will be taking a look back at “the year that was” with the 12 Days of Insights social media campaign.
Toronto, ON - December 7, 2016
#12DaysofInsights is a social media campaign that reflects on national thought leadership releases and insights developed by the Firm in 2016, from subject matter experts across the country, and in some cases in collaboration with media partners.
Starting today, every weekday from December 7 to December 22, Grant Thornton will share and feature different topics addressing a number of industries. Each social post will be issued with a supporting image revealing the insight of the day via Grant Thornton Twitter and LinkedIn accounts – be sure to follow!
The #12DaysofInsights schedule include:
Day 2 - Business in a post-Brexit world
Day 3 - Preventing human trafficking
Day 6 - Export Insights 2016, CanadianManufacturing.com
Day 7 - Private Business Advantage Blog
Day 8 - Looming challenges for softwood lumber
Day 11 - Making Steps Count 2016
Day 12 - Manufacturer’s Outlook 2017, PLANT Magazine – soon to be released
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.