- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Yule Anderson, a well-respected and established accounting firm in the Kootenay region (Castlegar, BC) as Grant Thornton continues to broaden its footprint in western Canada.
Toronto, ON/ Vancouver, B.C. - November 1, 2016
The combined leadership and service offerings of these two like-minded firms will provide more opportunity for clients and enable further holistic growth.
In joining forces, these two firms will be able to offer a broader range of resources and advisory services, including: business valuations, enterprise risk management, mergers & acquisitions, tax support, plus in-depth succession and estate planning. All of which will help to better meet evolving client needs.
“We are excited to have the Yule Anderson team onboard,” said Norm Raynard, CPA, CA, CBV, Regional Managing Partner, Western Canada, Grant Thornton, LLP. “Today we welcome two new partners and a team of 19, who bring a depth of experience and exceptional commitment to their clients – something we highly regard.”
“This step represents one of the most significant developments in the history or Yule Anderson,” said Geoff Yule, CPA CA, Managing Partner, Yule Anderson. “One of the key reasons we chose to align ourselves with Grant Thornton was due to the core values that we share – bringing strong commitment to family, clients, our people and the community. We are proud to say that our clients can expect the same level of personalized and high-quality service they have always experienced.”
Working together, these firms will continue their pursuit of excellence while providing exceptional client experience – growing stronger together.
Grant Thornton is a rapidly growing national firm, present in Canada’s largest cities, with strong roots in towns and communities across the country, including offices in Kelowna, Trail, Victoria, Duncan, Nanaimo, Vancouver and Langley.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.