- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Partners Ltd.’s personal insolvency and corporate recovery services on Vancouver Island join Grant Thornton Limited.
Vancouver Island / Ontario / Halifax - December 12, 2016
As of December 1, 2016, Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd.’s personal insolvency and corporate recovery services on Vancouver Island has joined Grant Thornton Limited.
Through this union, the team of people joining Grant Thornton Limited will be better positioned to address the needs of consumers and businesses experiencing financial difficulties, while having access to enhanced services, with a broader range of local and global resources. It will also bring the added benefit of a new combination of leadership, experience and enriched national services.
“We remain the same team of committed Licensed Insolvency Trustees and Estate Managers available to help consumers and businesses to resolve their debt challenges, just under a different name,” said David McNeill, CIRP, LIT, President, Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. “We are pleased to be joining Grant Thornton Limited as they are a like-minded national firm that shares our appreciation and commitment to our clientele and communities.”
“We are honoured to welcome the team of 13 people, three of whom are Licensed Insolvency Trustees, from Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd.” said Robert Hunt, CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT, Managing Partner of the Consumer Insolvency Business Unit of Grant Thornton Limited. “Their collective knowledge, experience and dedication to excellent service truly make them a great addition to Grant Thornton Limited.”
Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. has been operating as a full service insolvency firm since 1972, bringing substantial experience in the field of insolvency, providing a wide range of solutions for both individuals and businesses experiencing difficult financial times as well as for lenders concerned about the collection of loans they’ve advanced. They operate out of four offices located on Vancouver Island: Victoria, Port Alberni, Duncan and Nanaimo.
Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. was the insolvency services provider of Hayes Stewart Little & Co. which joined Grant Thornton LLP on October 1, 2016.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.