- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Hayes Stewart Little, & Co., Vancouver Island's premier professional accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce they will be joining Grant Thornton LLP, Canada effective October 1, 2016.
Vancouver Island / Toronto, ON - October 3, 2016
This historic union will result in enhanced services for clients by offering a broader range of local and global resources and expertise. It will also bring the added benefit of a new combination of leadership, experience and enriched national services, all of which will help clients with future growth opportunities.
“This is both a pivotal and exciting time for us as a firm,” said Dan Little, Partner, B.A. (UVIC), CFE, FCPA, FCA, Hayes Stewart Little & Co. “One that comes with the exceptional opportunity to join a like-minded national firm that shares our appreciation and commitment to clients, communities and private businesses. In joining forces we’ll be better positioned to meet the evolving needs of our clients with the same exceptional service and personal attention they’ve come to expect.”
“We’re truly honoured to welcome Hayes Stewart Little & Co. and a team of 47 staff, including 7 partners and 3 principals, into the firm,” said Norm Raynard, CPA, CA, CBV, Regional Managing Partner - Western Canada, Grant Thornton, LLP. “Their depth of knowledge, client dedication and strong sense of community, truly make them invaluable to their clients and partners, and a great fit for Grant Thornton.”
In business since 1974, Hayes Stewart Little & Co. is a highly respected firm on Vancouver Island with offices in Victoria, Duncan, Nanaimo and Port Alberni. They provide a wide range of services including: corporate restructuring, succession and estate planning, insolvency and bankruptcy, valuations, as well as core services such as auditing, accounting and tax.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.