- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Living our purple in Halifax
Halifax, NS - April 12, 2017
DATE: Thursday, April 13, 2017
LOCATION: Nova Centre security office at the corner of Prince and Grafton Street.
ARRIVAL TIME: 9:30 – 9.45 a.m. (Atlantic Time)
AGENDA: 9:30 to 9.45 a.m. – Arrival and escorted to North Tower, 11th floor 10.00 a.m. – Media briefing event 10:30 a.m. – Conclusion of event 10:30 to 11 a.m. – Individual interviews 11 a.m. – Wrap-up
Interview opportunities with Wade Taylor, Managing Partner, Nova Scotia, Grant Thornton LLP, will be offered on-site.
This event will be held on-site at the new Nova Centre office building and due to construction there is limited access to electricity on-site, therefore battery powered equipment is optimal
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.