- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP proudly announces that Kevin Ladner, the firm’s Executive Partner & Chief Executive Officer, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX), an independent association of business families and family enterprise professional advisors.
Toronto, ON - July 28, 2017
“Family enterprises are vital to Canada’s economic and social wellbeing,” said Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner & Chief Executive Officer, Grant Thornton LLP. “FEX offers an important and valuable resource for Canadian business families and I’m truly honoured by the appointment.”
Mr. Ladner’s appointment builds on the firm’s expertise as trusted advisors for family enterprise in Canada. In addition to encouraging its professionals to earn the Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA) designation, the firm is among the Founders of FEX—recently participating in the inaugural FEX Symposium in Halifax—and supported the predecessor organization for many years.
Mr. Ladner will serve on the FEX Board alongside new appointees Murray Flanagan, Board Advisor to Flanagan Foodservice; Brian Henley, President and CEO of Alec G. Henley Group; and, Susan St. Amand, Founder and President of Sirius Financial Services.
“Congratulations to my fellow new board appointees,” continued Mr. Ladner. “I look forward to working closely with everyone to support FEX’s vision and to help enterprising families reach new heights.”
About Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX)
The Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX) is an independent association of business families and family enterprise professional advisors. The supportive community provides shared wisdom, world-class expertise, and education to address the realities and opportunities unique to family enterprise.
FEX provides a safe harbour community for members to share insights and experiences, as well as giving business families and advisors a voice that will be heard in the most influential political and economic circles in Canada. The organization is dedicated to ensuring that they’ll receive a unique blend of shared wisdom as well as experience, and the world’s best, leading-edge thinking and knowledge.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.