- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Kevin Moshal, CPA, CA, as new Managing Partner for Southern Ontario, effective May 1, 2016.
Toronto, ON - June 1, 2016
As Managing Partner, Kevin will also be appointed to the firm’s Senior Leadership Team along with other Managing Partners, National Service Line Leaders and members of the National Management Committee. In this role he will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the firm’s strategy, both from a regional and national perspective.
“We are excited to have Kevin leading Southern Ontario; he is a strong addition to our Senior Leadership Team,” said Kevin Ladner, CPA, CA, CBV, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “He has served on the Southern Ontario Management Committee as Assurance Service Line Leader for the past three years where he developed exceptional leadership and team building skills.”
Kevin joined Grant Thornton LLP in Canada in 2001 after spending the first three years of his career with Grant Thornton in South Africa (Johannesburg). He became an assurance partner in 2008 and during the intervening period he demonstrated a passion for client service and business development. Kevin is also an assurance partner and who specializes in the financial services industry.
Note - Grant Thornton LLP offices in Southern Ontario include: Toronto, Markham, Mississauga, Barrie, Orillia, Hamilton, Georgetown, London, Kitchener - Waterloo, Beamsville, St. Catharines, Port Colborne, Niagara Falls and Fort Erie.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.