- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
McColl Turner LLP, one of the leading professional services firms in the Kawarthas, is proud to announce they have joined Grant Thornton LLP.
Peterborough, ON - March 1, 2018
This union marks Grant Thornton’s focus on providing enhanced services and resources for clients in eastern Ontario.
“This joining marks a new chapter for Grant Thornton as we continue to inspire and engage with dynamic businesses across Ontario,” says Kevin Moshal, Managing Partner, Southern Ontario, Grant Thornton LLP. “We understand that private businesses power our communities and we are dedicated to ensuring they are healthy and supported. Clients can expect the same high level of personal attention the team at McColl Turner has always delivered, in the over 70 years they’ve been serving the region.”
“This is an exciting time for the firm, as Peterborough’s economy continues to grow, bringing new opportunities to the region,” says Bill Blair, Managing Partner, McColl Turner LLP. “Grant Thornton is known as a strong, client-focused firm with values that closely align with our own. Joining Grant Thornton will be invaluable to our clients as we expand our services and strive to have a meaningful impact on the community.”
The McColl Turner team will remain in their current location at 362 Queen Street, Peterborough. Grant Thornton LLP is a rapidly growing firm that has over 60 offices in communities across Canada.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.