- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP, leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm and Best Workplace 2016 award recipient, announces the appointment of Wade Taylor, CPA, CA, FEA, as new Managing Partner for Nova Scotia, effective May 1, 2016.
Toronto, ON - May 11, 2016
In this role Wade will lead the firm’s Nova Scotia practice and its 10 office locations, overseeing market share growth, talent development, and the delivery of a full suite of assurance, tax and advisory services. He will also serve on the firm’s National Senior Leadership Team.
“Wade brings more than 25 years of experience working with privately held businesses – an area that is vital to our firm,” said Kevin Ladner, CPA, CA, CBV, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “He has built exceptional client experiences within a variety of industries, ranging from construction to manufacturing, transportation, wholesale/retail, fuel distribution and pharmaceutical.
Most recently, Wade led the firm’s offices in New Glasgow and Antigonish, and the role of markets leader for Nova Scotia. This year, he completed the Family Enterprise Advisory (FEA) program with the Institute of Family Enterprise Advisors which complements his technical skills and experience advising family business clients.
Based in the firm’s Halifax office, Wade is a leader within his community and in 2014 he received the Grant Thornton Ambassador Award in recognition of his contributions to building great relationships and for his volunteerism.
Know of a thriving Canadian private business? Consider a nomination for the Private Business Growth Awards.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.