- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
TORONTO, ON (August 26, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Roger Cooper, CPA, CA, FEA, as Managing Partner for Newfoundland and Labrador.
In his new role, Roger will lead a team of 90 professionals across five offices in Newfoundland and Labrador. He will oversee market share growth, talent development, and the delivery of assurance, tax and advisory services to businesses in the province. He will also serve on Grant Thornton’s National Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the firm’s strategy both nationally and regionally.
“I am honored to have been chosen as Grant Thornton’s Managing Partner here in Newfoundland and Labrador. At Grant Thornton, we are committed to seeing our clients, colleagues and communities thrive. My priority is to help our clients identify insightful and practical solutions that can help their business grow and succeed,” said Roger Cooper.
Roger has spent 21 years providing assurance and business advisory services to private businesses in industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing and distribution, retail, real estate, and construction. He holds the designation of Family Enterprise Advisor which allows him to advise family businesses on generational transition and succession planning.
“Roger is an exceptional professional and leader, and I know he will excel in his role as Managing Partner of Newfoundland and Labrador,” said Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP.
Grant Thornton is a rapidly growing national firm, present in Canada’s largest cities, with strong roots in towns and communities across the country, including offices in Corner Brook, Gander, Grand Falls-Windsor, Marystown and St. John’s.