- Business Consulting and Technology Business Consulting and Technology
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Transactions Transactions
- Personal debt solutions
“The situations we deal with are often highly complex and time sensitive. We act with urgency, and strive to leave things better than how we found them.”
— Jennifer Fiddian-Green, Partner, National Leader Risk and Forensics
Even the best-managed company can be caught off-guard by an unexpected crisis. When your reputation or business operations are under threat, it’s our job to get to the heart of the issue and minimize your risk — quickly.
From crisis to clarity
Our ability to balance the needs of competing stakeholders in highly complex situations is the foundation for success. We’ll lay out your options in a clear, timely fashion; help you weigh the costs and benefits, and guide you in making informed choices about how and when to proceed. Our ability to take you from crisis to clarity is what we’ve built our reputation on.
Put our forensics team to work for you
We’ve assembled a forensics team made up of highly experienced Chartered Professional Accountants, investigative and forensic accountants, Certified Fraud Examiners and Investigators, Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, business valuators, and accounting and auditing litigation experts.
If you’re faced with litigation, arbitration, investigation or regulatory inquiry, we’ll help you control the damage, correct the problem and get back to business.
Forensics and dispute resolution services:
- fraud investigations
- background checks
- digital forensics (data and analytics)
- anti-bribery and corruption consulting
- anti-money laundering and regulatory consulting
- whistle-blower reporting solutions
- damage quantifications
- forensic audit/accounting
National Leader Risk and ForensicsView profile