- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Personal insolvency
- Productivity improvement Productivity improvement
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Strategic advisory
- Transactions Transactions
We raise the bar to reduce the burden of compliance
The corporate governance landscape is challenging at the best of times for public companies and their subsidiaries in Canada, the United States and around the world.
Partnering with Grant Thornton can make a world of difference
You’ll value both our experience and our risk-focused and pragmatic approach to helping your organization reduce the burden of compliance and avoid potential pitfalls.
Notably, this includes regulatory enactments such as the Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002 (SOX) and Canadian Security Administrators’ National Instrument 52-109. You’ll find that our efficient, consistent and integrated compliance solutions can make a difference in your ability to grow and thrive in Canada and internationally.
Together is better for your business
Focusing on risk and control, we believe in building strong relationships and collaboratively interacting with your audit committees, management teams and your existing internal and external auditors.
Working together as a team helps clear the path to achieving CEO/CFO Certification compliance and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR). Streamlined efforts will increase your efficiency and effectiveness.
Our team can help you with:
- Internal Controls, planning, scoping analysis and documentation
- Assessment of inherent risk
- Walk-throughs and testing of existing controls
- Evaluation of potential control gaps
- Remediation of deficiencies