- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Personal insolvency
- Productivity improvement Productivity improvement
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Strategic advisory
- Transactions Transactions
The reassurance your clients demand
For service organizations that provide outsourcing services and handle sensitive client information, trust is your currency. Managing information technology, or providing payroll, procurement, financial or other services comes with numerous challenges and risks.
Naturally, existing and future clients, as well as stakeholders, want reassurance that there are appropriate controls and safeguards over the data and processes being used to service their customers. It’s critical.
We build relationships. And your client’s confidence.
Why is Grant Thornton ideally suited to assist your service organization? Quite simply, our focus on building relationships and deep understanding of your business ensures our reports also build confidence with your clients.
- SOC 1, 2, or 3
- CSAE 3416 and other Section 3000 reports
- ISAE 16
Minimize costs and time. Maximize opportunities. And more.
- reduce your costs and staff time resulting from audits conducted by your customers and their auditors
- provide a report and audit opinion to your customers’ auditors
- demonstrate commitment to providing controls and safeguards over your customers’ information
- gain independent objective assurance over internal controls in your business
- identify risks as well as opportunities for improvement in controls over your business processes