- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Personal insolvency
- Productivity improvement Productivity improvement
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Strategic advisory
- Transactions Transactions
A results-based learning experience
As the nature of work evolves, businesses, government agencies, and non-profit organizations need real-world training that provides bottom-line results. Grant Thornton Productivity Improvement offers customized on-the-job training programs that deliver.
Enhance your organization’s productivity with targeted training
We help you deliver greater value using fewer resources by training staff to:
- Improve processes by reducing waste and removing bottlenecks
- Build management information systems that enhance decision-making and enable continuous staff improvement
- Strengthen management techniques by honing your team’s leadership, collaborative and problem-solving skills
Find out who the program is for, how it’s structured and what learning outcomes to expect.
Book your on-site analysis
Training programs are customized to meet an organization’s specific needs, which are assessed during an on-site analysis. Depending on your organization’s size, the cost of the program ranges from $2,500 to $10,000 per participant.