- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Personal insolvency
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Strategic advisory
- Transactions Transactions
About the program
Who is it for?
- For-profit businesses in any industry—from manufacturing operations to office environments
- Government agencies
- Non-profit organizations
How is it structured?
- Depending on your organization’s objectives, size and complexity, training programs last from four to 12 months.
- We begin with a two-week analysis where we conduct a series of on-site studies to evaluate the effectiveness of your current processes, management systems and supervisory behaviour.
- We then provide you with a proposal outlining specific recommended workshops.
What do you get?
- Five to nine classroom-based workshops supplemented by daily coaching of your team members
- Access to a team of one to five full-time productivity advisors working on-site with your team
- Active oversight, with a project manager visiting your site two to five days per week, and a director visiting two to four times throughout the program
- Certificate of participation
What are the learning outcomes?
By participating in this training program, your staff will be equipped to:
- Make a significant and measurable improvement in your organization’s performance and results
- Deliver more value at a lower cost
- Sustain and improve on their performance results
What does it cost?
- Depending on your organization’s size, the cost of the program ranges from $2,500 to $10,000 per participant—a portion of which may be funded by government programs.
- Where eligible, we can assist you in submitting an application to government agencies that may provide funding that you can apply towards your training program.
How are we different?
- Our productivity advisors draw on a variety of improvement methodologies to create training programs customized to your needs.
- Results are guaranteed in pre-specified engagements