- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Personal insolvency
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Strategic advisory
- Transactions Transactions
Meaningful, actionable and holistic advice to meet your financial goals
The process of buying or selling a business can be complex, time-consuming and challenging. Whether you need liquidity for your business or you’re on a growth track, it takes market intelligence, access to global financial and buyer networks and a depth of industry and value-added advice to ensure your transaction lives up to your expectations.
Personal service that puts your needs first
Building a great relationship with you, ensuring that we have a serious understanding of your unique situation, objectives and goals is the focus of our M&A team. We deliver personal service that puts your needs first.
We can guide you through the process from start to solution to meet your long-term goals.
Add us to your team to:
- coordinate due diligence
- conduct preliminary pricing analysis and financial modelling
- prepare for a transaction and understand shareholder objectives
- develop strategies to maximize sell-side competition or buy-side success
- prepare documentation
- identify prospective buyers (sell-side) and acquisition targets (buy-side)
- negotiate commercial terms and ensure a smooth closing working with all of your advisors (legal, tax and accounting)
National Mergers & Acquisitions LeaderView profile