- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Creditor updates
- Forensics and dispute resolution Forensics and dispute resolution
- Personal insolvency
- Recovery and reorganization
- Risk management
- Strategic advisory
- Transactions Transactions
Understand the true value of your company
You’ve worked hard to build your business. It’s your baby. Whether you are pursuing growth, ready to sell or need to comply with regulatory or financial requirements, it’s critical to know the fair market value of your business.
We deliver peace of mind
Our team of Chartered Business Valuators are capital market experts. We have extensive experience in many regions and industries, and take the time to understand your unique business. We are thorough, thoughtful, and collaborative in our approach. We’ll review your operations, risk level, customer base and market, identify potential risk factors and opportunities and provide practical solutions.
Independent, objective valuations that meet your specific needs are what we can deliver.
We provide trusted valuation services for the following situations:
- shareholder transactions
- shareholder disputes, including dissent and oppression remedies
- corporate reorganization and income tax planning
- financing, acquisition, or divestiture of a business
- regulatory compliance
- purchase price allocation (tangible assets, identifiable intangible assets and goodwill)
- goodwill impairment testing
- fairness opinions