Tax strategies for business growth
The United States has a very complex and regulated tax environment, that may undergo significant changes. Cross-border tax issues could become even more challenging for Canadian businesses looking for growth and prosperity in the biggest economy in the world.
Building relationships helps build greater understanding
Anticipating and dealing knowledgeably with the US tax environment is critical to your bottom line. Our US corporate tax team is here to provide pragmatic and realistic solutions for your business.
Over and above providing your organization with US tax planning and compliance services, we are committed to sharing our insights into the complexities, risks and opportunities associated with your situation in a way that is understandable and actionable.
Minimize the global effective tax rate
Our tax professionals will work collaboratively with you to deliver tailored solutions aimed at generating tax savings and avoiding costly problems.
We work closely with our Canadian tax and transfer pricing associates to provide tax planning options that can optimize your global tax outcome. For example, we can help you better manage your overall tax burden, enhance your after-tax cash, ensure you are in compliance with all US federal and state tax, and much more.
We offer a wide range of services to support your business, including:
US corporate tax planning
- tax structuring of US expansion
- permanent establishment and nexus studies
- US tax minimization planning
- US acquisition planning and due diligence
- US capital structure planning
- FATCA advisory and implementation
- audit defense – both IRS and state
US corporate tax compliance
- preparation of US federal and state tax returns (corporate and partnership)
- preparation and review of US tax provisions
- preparation of US withholding tax forms
National US Corporate Tax LeaderView profile