With the wide range of provincial and federal programs, grants and credits available to businesses within the construction industry it is important to understand what is available to you. Join Grant Thornton LLP to learn more about these incentives along with other tax changes and updates you need to be aware of.
Our tax professionals will discuss:
- An overview of COVID-19 programs that have been extended or recently introduced (Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy, Canada Recovery Hiring Program, Canada Emergency Rental Subsidy, Manitoba Bridge Grant, Canada Emergency Business Account)
- Canada-Manitoba Job Grant
- Apprenticeship Tax Credits
- Criteria for Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) Tax Incentive Program
- Proposed tax incentives benefiting construction companies from the Federal Budget and Manitoba Budget
- Current issues and concerns from a GST/HST and RST perspective
Lukasz Arsiuta is a Senior Manager in the Grant Thornton Manitoba tax practice. With 8+ years of experience in professional practice, he is able to identify and solve tax problems efficiently and logically utilizing all of the resources available to provide the best solutions for our clients.
Nicholas Suderman is a Senior Manager in the Grant Thornton Manitoba tax practice. He has over 13 years of experience in providing business advisory services to private owners, managers and stakeholders in a diverse range of industries.
Gautam Rishi is a Senior Manager in the Grant Thornton Indirect Tax practice. He has been involved in public accounting and legal practice since 2003 and offers a wide-array of services including sales tax diagnostic reviews, creative tax planning strategies, due diligence reviews, technical support for audits and general compliance.
Inspiration in your inbox!
Get the best of what Grant Thornton’s newsletters and webinars have to offer, delivered right to your inbox, to help you:
- Leverage the latest thinking from our subject matter experts
- Keep track of the latest legislative and regulatory developments
- Gain new insights for new growth
- Map your organization’s journey to innovation