- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
- Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP of Abbotsford joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Partridge Iggulden LLP joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Sylvie D. Levesque, CPA, CA to the firm
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2020 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton CEO Kevin Ladner Reappointed for Second Term
- Grant Thornton LLP Grows Atlantic Region Team
- New Partners and Principals 2020
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the largest business organization in the country, team-up to recognize and celebrate some of Canada’s leading private business success stories with the Private Business Growth Award.
Toronto, ON - June 23, 2016
This award honours commendable private businesses for their strategic, sustainable and holistic growth and success.
As July quickly approaches, so does the 2016 award deadline – all award submissions must be completed as of Friday, July 15, 2016. Be sure to nominate your private business today!
Why? Recognition – Validation – Celebration
Here are 10 reasons to complete a submission for your private business:
- National recognition of your business growth and prosperity
- Validation of your team’s achievements, dedication and hard work
- Celebration of your success
- Network with like-minded business leaders
- Drive awareness of your business and vision
- Be one of Canada’s leading business success stories
- Support fellow entrepreneurs
- Promotional opportunities for your business
- Inspire others
- Help to bring visibility to Canadian innovation, leadership and business prowess
Private Business Growth Award FAQ.
- Submission deadline: July 15, 2016
- Top 10 finalists announced: October 20, 2016
- Winner revealed / Gala: November 16, 2016
Where do I complete a submission? Visit: www.PrivateBusinessGrowthAward.com
“This award is designed to deliver value to everyone involved,” said Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “We believe that it’s critical to nurture Canadian private business growth. When an inspirational success story comes along, it needs to be shared and celebrated!”
“Initiatives such as this help pave the way for others, recognizing business acumen, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and a keen vision for the future,” says Hon. Perrin Beatty, President and CEO of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. “The winner and top 10 finalists are true Canadian success stories.”
How is the award judged? Submissions are judged by a jury of eight Canadian business leaders, who look for evidence of strategic growth across five key areas: innovation; expansion into new domestic or international markets; development of people and culture; improvements in financial measures and strategic leadership.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is the vital connection between business and the federal government. It helps shape public policy and decision-making to the benefit of businesses, communities and families across Canada with a network of over 450 chambers of commerce and boards of trade, representing 200,000 businesses of all sizes in all sectors of the economy and in all regions.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 130 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.