- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
- Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP of Abbotsford joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Partridge Iggulden LLP joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Sylvie D. Levesque, CPA, CA to the firm
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2020 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton CEO Kevin Ladner Reappointed for Second Term
- Grant Thornton LLP Grows Atlantic Region Team
- New Partners and Principals 2020
Grant Thornton LLP, Vancouver Island, welcomes LL Brougham Inc. as the firm continues to grow in western Canada. Led by respected sole practitioner Lindalee Brougham, LL Brougham has served Vancouver Island clients for 17 years.
Victoria, BC - May 8, 2017
“We are thrilled to have LL Brougham join our team,” said Dan Little, Managing Partner, Grant Thornton LLP, Vancouver Island. “Lindalee and company bring a depth of knowledge and passion to their work, and an honourable connection to the Island community.”
Both firms share a like-minded entrepreneurial spirit and a client-first mentality. They also offer strong support to owner-managed and privately held businesses.
“Having worked with Grant Thornton from both a client and community perspective, it was an easy decision for me to join the firm – one grounded in good business sense,” said Lindalee, Principal, Grant Thornton LLP, Vancouver Island. “I’ve always respected and admired Dan Little and Grant Thornton and I’m excited for the opportunity to grow together.”
Appointed Principal of the Grant Thornton LLP, Vancouver Island Business Unit, Lindalee and her team of two moved to the Grant Thornton office located at 747 Fort Street in Victoria earlier this month.
This integration will further enable LL Brougham to offer clients comprehensive access to tax resources and advisory services, including: valuations, enterprise risk management, succession and estate planning, corporate restructuring, business transactions, and a wide variety of additional services and expertise. Clients should expect to see the same friendly faces and the same great level of service that they have grown to expect - without interruption.
Lindalee Brougham is well known within the profession, bringing a long history in Victoria with independent businesses and private clients. She is a role model to many and has been active on various boards, including CPABC, Vancouver Island Homebuilders Association, Victoria Airport Authority, the Victoria and Esquimalt Police Board, to name a few.
Grant Thornton continues to grow the National firm in Canada’s largest cities and smaller communities across the country. In British Columbia, this includes offices in Victoria, Duncan, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Trail, Castlegar, Vancouver and Langley.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 130 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.